Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meet your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes for viewing, to getting you the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes along the way.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before you start the process.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payments.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine what neighborhood best suits your wants and needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
We look forward to helping you find a new home that is perfect for you, and our loan agents are available to answer any initial questions you may have about our services.
Recent Facebook Posts
Real Estate Search
- $249,000 - 581 QUAIL LAKE DR
- $92,000 - 522 S FLOYD CIR
- $65,000 - 600 N BOUNDARY AVE #150
- $189,000 - 1400 5TH ST
- $209,000 - 2424 LAREDO DR
- Home size: 1,733 sq ft
- Lot size: 9,147 sqft
- Year built: 2006
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 600 sq ft
- Lot size: 9,583 sqft
- Year built: 1963
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Home size: 1,156 sq ft
- Year built: 1974
- 2 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 1,512 sq ft
- Lot size: 10,000.00 ac
- Year built: 1995
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 2,201 sq ft
- Lot size: 10,018 sqft
- Year built: 2005
- 4 beds
- 3 baths
Home size: 1,733 sq ft Lot size: 9,147 sqft Year built: 2006
3 beds 2 baths $249,000
Home size: 600 sq ft Lot size: 9,583 sqft Year built: 1963
1 bed 1 bath $92,000
Home size: 1,156 sq ft Year built: 1974
2 beds 2 baths $65,000
Home size: 1,512 sq ft Lot size: 10,000.00 ac Year built: 1995
3 beds 2 baths $189,000
Home size: 2,201 sq ft Lot size: 10,018 sqft Year built: 2005
4 beds 3 baths $209,000