Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Choosing a reliable REALTOR® is the first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off for your future. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move, while your agent manages the sale of your home from the initial consultation to the closing deal.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, and the local economy.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out how neighborhood homes are valued, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Our agents have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner possible.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sale price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
We look forward to working more closely with you, and help you sell your current property so you can move on to the house you have had your eye on!
Recent Facebook Posts
Real Estate Search
- $249,000 - 581 QUAIL LAKE DR
- $92,000 - 522 S FLOYD CIR
- $65,000 - 600 N BOUNDARY AVE #150
- $189,000 - 1400 5TH ST
- $209,000 - 2424 LAREDO DR
- Home size: 1,733 sq ft
- Lot size: 9,147 sqft
- Year built: 2006
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 600 sq ft
- Lot size: 9,583 sqft
- Year built: 1963
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Home size: 1,156 sq ft
- Year built: 1974
- 2 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 1,512 sq ft
- Lot size: 10,000.00 ac
- Year built: 1995
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- Home size: 2,201 sq ft
- Lot size: 10,018 sqft
- Year built: 2005
- 4 beds
- 3 baths
Home size: 1,733 sq ft Lot size: 9,147 sqft Year built: 2006
3 beds 2 baths $249,000
Home size: 600 sq ft Lot size: 9,583 sqft Year built: 1963
1 bed 1 bath $92,000
Home size: 1,156 sq ft Year built: 1974
2 beds 2 baths $65,000
Home size: 1,512 sq ft Lot size: 10,000.00 ac Year built: 1995
3 beds 2 baths $189,000
Home size: 2,201 sq ft Lot size: 10,018 sqft Year built: 2005
4 beds 3 baths $209,000